In order to ensure your great visuals and pictures are fully visible and engaging there is so much for you to consider. Initially the image has to be appealing, it is also essential it depicts the message that you’re attempting to get across. Finally and most importantly is the size. If your image is too small, you can’t read any content that’s provided in the image, if it’s too big it can either be partially cut out or blown up to much revealing every individual pixel.
Fortunately, we have the answers on how to create the ideal images that show up consistently looking great in your audience’s timelines. We’ve collected all of the answers here to ensure your social media images are pixel perfect.
- Facebook Cover photo size: 851 x 315
- Facebook Profile photo size: upload 180 x 180
- Facebook App / Tab thumbnail size: 111 x 74Facebook Link preview size: min. 600 x 315
- Facebook Photo post size: min. 504 x 504
- Facebook Group Cover photo size: 801 x 250
- Facebook Event Cover photo size: 784 × 295
- Twitter Header size: 1500 x 500
- Twitter Profile size: 400 x 400
- Tweeted Image size: min. 440 x 220
- Instagram Profile Photo size: 110 x 110 minimum
- Instagram photo size: use 640 x 640 for good quality
Finally we have provided a quick cheat sheet and all image sizes are correct as of 26/05/2015 and will be amended as and when they are by the individual sites. Keep your eye out for more uploads by Kuka Studios.